Yolihuani Calvillo is a place dedicated to health care, offering various therapies and parallel services. As a result, all the senses are balanced, renewed and relaxed in contact with nature.
Free your mind and say goodbye to stress and tensions.
Yolihuani Calvillo Spa massages
Enjoy a relaxing experience in Yolihuani Spa with one of the massage services. You will never forget it.
You can choose between 7 types of massages, including:
- Relaxing Massage: a powerful anti stress that gives peace and rest to the body. In addition to its known effects to boost blood circulation, it calms nerves and clears the mind.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: a technique that stimulates the body and removes waste substances.
- Massage Stretch Muscle: a technique that involves stretching the muscles calmly. This is an upper and lower back, neck, arms and legs massage.
- Hot Stones Massage: we place stones in different specific areas of the body that are energy points.
Treatments all natural
After this, you have a choice between different treatments:
- Mud Bath: a well known medical help. A wrap made in rubber is let on the body for 40 minutes. You also have a face mask based on oats, honey and yogurt.
- Chocolate scrub: it involves applying on the body a mix of chocolate salts. The application lasts 20 minutes, then you can go to the Temazcal or rest for 15 min.
- Whirl pool: a water massage used since ancient times as it boosts circulation, gets rid of toxins, relaxes tight muscles, moisturizes the skin among other powers.
Stay in Yolihuani Hotel
Yolihuani offers hosting service for you to enjoy your stay with your family, friends or partner. Indeed, there are several cabins, with different capacities and equipments, according to your needs. Finally, to make your stay is complete, you can delight yourself with a delicious dish to recover energy in the restaurant.
We advise to book one or two weeks before your arrival. So, don’t miss your chance.
For more information, please visit Yolihuani website.
Carretera La Panadera – Palo Alto Km 14, Calvillo, Ags.
01 (495) 956 9321
495 958 5833